My other blog is http://i-came-i-saw-i-wrote-it.blogspot.com/ which is an archive of my works.......... Robert Ho REQUEST FOR STATEMENTS at http://roberthorequestforstatements.blogspot.com/2011/01/robert-ho-request-for-statements.html

Labels

About Me

My photo
My archive of works is at http://i-came-i-saw-i-wrote-it.blogspot.com/

04 February 2009

LIE KY scratched my car S$2800 to repair



































[click photos to enlarge]

RH:
1. For the past 15 years, LIE KY LHL WKS got their ISD secret police to hurt me physically, mentally, emotionally, socially, psychologically as much as a watching but silent world would stand for. For 15 years, I did not get a full night's sleep, since sleep deprivation is their principal form of torture. I got as much or as little sleep as they allowed, night after night, operating from the flat above mine, first in Block 203 in Bukit Batok, a 5-room HDB, and now in Guilin View condo Block 28 on the 20th floor [me ; they operate on the 21st].

2. In addition, my entire flat, car and everywhere I go, even overseas on holidays, we are 'televised' 'live' 24/7 to all those who know where to find the live feed. This total deprivation of privacy adds to the fear, trauma and siege I feel. Those privileged to watch my 'reality show' and working in the media are encouraged to allude to everything I do or say, to add to the sense of all-enveloping siege and helplessness. The world went along and kept silent on this spectacle.

3. LIE KY did this as a publicity stunt to make himself famous, and to get to talk to Presidents CLINTON and BUSH on a regular basis, with me as the talking points. He could do all this blatantly for so long because he got these 2 Presidents to not only go along, but to participate as co-criminals, since every single act they committed on me and family are criminal. With these 2 powerful American Presidents on his side as co-criminals, the whole world kept silent even if disapproving. After all, if the Americans, famous through recent history as the defender of human rights and democracy, liberty and freedom, go along, it must be all right, isn't it?

4. Some of the more vicious criminal attacks include feeding me shit in my chai tow kway [carrot cake] in Westmall foodcourt by ordering the cook to put it in from their pre-prepared pack; poisoning me, my young son and little niece many times with lab-prepared virulent flu virus that made us sick for weeks; acute constipation numerous times on me and my little niece so bad I bled red bloody stools and she cried in school from the pain and had me fetch her home crying; attempts to make me shit in my pants in public which I averted only through superhuman effort to run to the toilet; plus others I have documented in the soc.culture.singapore forum where a search will find most of them [search for Robert Ho and RH: as these 2 terms will call up almost all of my postings]. In order to vary this reality show to amuse CLINTON, BUSH and their cronies around the world, LIE KY LHL WKS also had me arrested and/or incarcerated in IMH several times, all televised live, of course, to amuse the Americans, whom LIE KY was fixedly self-aggrandising to.

5. In addition, my entire life history and that of my family were given wholesale to any who wanted it and any unsavoury aspects of me and my family were repeated ad nauseum to humiliate me and to degrade me as much as possible. LIE KY abused his influence and friendship with CLINTON and BUSH, who gave him 100% support and encouragement and co-participation, to bend as many of the world's media, from news medias to tv serial makers in Hollywood, Hongkong and South Korea, and film makers from the same, to humiliate me by repeating ad nauseum the same degrading attacks LIE KY has been fomenting. LIE KY's home ground media in Singapore, needless to say, were 1,000% pushing the same degrading attacks.

6. Not just allusions in the media, but actual social ostracism and outcasting me and my family. Every shop or shopping mall I frequent, LIE KY LHL WKS and their ISD would get their agents to fan out to talk to every possible salesman or woman to tell them every degrading gossip about me and my family, true or not, including the lie that I or my family shoplift. This social isolation and outcasting made me very traumatic and uncomfortable every shop I go to because every sales staff would have a bad opinion of me and even pass remarks within my hearing, which added to my sense of distress and deep isolation. LIE KY agents also directed Hokkien swear words AT me every time I go out, to compound the distress. At home, I am constantly reminded of the total hostility enveloping me, by aggressive bangs on my ceiling, car honking and motorcyles revving loudly to distress me plus various hostile noises to create a total, all-surround atmosphere of all-out hostility. I am an outcast by deliberate govt campaign. The Americans and the watching world, including the previous and present Popes, went silently along, such is the power and influence of the American Presidents. Of course, they made sure I could not work all these years so I have no income. So my parents both died without enjoying any money from me since I have no income. I am kept by my wife, which lowers my status to everybody including my wife and son.

7. Not just keeping me awake for hours at a time or waking me after just a few hours of sleep, LIE KY LHL WKS and their ISD deliberately vandalised several thousand dollars worth of my home assets, from DVD players to fax machines to printers to aircons to fridge to washing machine to light bulbs to their favourite, my computers. My computers are totally under their control and surveillance and my hard disks have been vandalised and my data lost forever. They even delete files which I only get to realise later, unrecoverable since they also delete the back up DVDR disc.

8. Acting as killjoy and vandal, they smeared shit on my wife's car innumerable times when I get to drive, so I always have to clean the shit. They have also punctured our tyres many times, scratched our previous car many times in the carpark of Guilin View knowing the patrolling security guards and condo manager can do nothing even if spotted. Even bent our front car licence plate into a U requiring a new plate. They communicated to me in the usual ways that they would vandalise our new car -- even before we got the car, just after we signed the sale agreement with Borneo Motors for our new Altis. So, this Jan 27 new vicious, deep scratch from end to end on both sides of the car was simply their carrying out their threats. It will cost S$2,800 to repaint the 7 car panels, which have to be removed for repair.

9. Other threats they have communicated to me include numerous death and injury threats to me and my son [in London, where they have many agents, possibly some pretending to study with him in the London School of Economics]. He is studying in LSE because Cambridge and Oxford universities rejected his application to study for political reasons [at least one classmate got in with worse results], on the orders of BLAIR, BUSH and LIE KY. Worse, my son's British A Level results were falsified lower. He had achieved all As but his examination board, Edexcel, falsely lowered his English and Chinese from A to B. All because years ago, I had written that LIE KY's stupid and incompetent education policy of bilingualism produced several generations of Singaporeans who are "half past six in English and half past six in Chinese". LIE KY had also falsified my son's Primary School Leaving Examination so that he could not apply to Raffles Institution Gifted Education Programme [GEP] so he had to enter the Anglo-Chinese Independent's Gifted Programme, where he was so good, he won academic prizes from Secondary 2-4, including First In Standard and 9 A1s in O Level, thus proving he should have been with the elites in RI because 9 A1s or better are rare even in RI GEP. LIE KY took especial glee from victimising my son thus because his children and grandchildren are nowhere as good as my son. All through 15 years and still ongoing. With clear threats to continue forever.

9a. My son was in kindergarten when this 15-year long persecution of me by social, mental, physical, emotional and psychological methods, began. At first, he was probably unaffected, especially in his first 3 years in a nondescript neighbourhood Primary school, Bukit View Primary School from Pr 1-3. He was second in standard all 3 years and together with the first in standard, won a place in the Primary Gifted Education Programme [GEP] in the premier Primary school of Nanyang Primary, where Ministers and MPs children attend. Thus, in Pr 4 in Nanyang G.E.P, he was immediately surrounded by politics because the teachers, principals and even some elite students, all knew what was being done to me and my son, as my son, could not have been unaffected, esp in such a tiny islet city.

9b. He took his Primary School Leaving Exam at Pr 6 and had his results amended lower by LIE KY so he could not qualify for the elite Raffles Institution Secondary School Gifted Programme where all the future leaders and future scholarships scholars are. So he got into Anglo Chinese Secondary Independent School Gifted Programme whereupon he proved to be at/near the top by winning academic honours in subjects, First in Standard [Gifted] and 9 A1s in O level, from Sec 2-4.

9c. But ACS [I] is also quite an elite school where most parents are rich and even MPs, and by then, my notoriety was island-wide, so my son, unknowingly [still till now], was surrounded by somewhat hostile teachers, principals, even some well-connected students who knew about what LIE KY was doing to me. One teacher I met in school at a Parent-Teacher meet even alluded to me, confirming he knew. So did the Principal when he applied a test by a British school specially for my son when he was applying overseas.

9d. One reason why my son may have wanted to study A levels overseas may be because of the strained and even hostile atmosphere surrounding him, although he does not know [still]. Thus, LIE KY, who is still revered as a god, and whom everyone knew was backed to the hilt by the almighty Americans with their equally saintly reputations, can do no wrong so I must be the villain and my son suffered accordingly for being my son.

9e. My son was accepted into Concord College in Shrewsbury. Most students are foreigners, mostly Asian and many Chinese from Singapore, Malaysia, Hongkong and China, THUS THE STANDARD OF SCHOLARSHIP WAS ALWAYS HIGH IN CONCORD, as Chinese and Asian students are always hardworking and the ones who study overseas are often very good as well. Although the students came from different countries and qualifying certificates, my son's 9 A1s must have been the best Concord ever had. If you check Concord's standing in the A levels in Britain, it ranks among the top 20 or so every year in A level results, because of its foreign [Chinese] students. AND MY SON WAS THE BEST OF THE BEST THERE.

9f. And if you check the number of Concord students who get into Cambridge and Oxford universities every year, you will find that at least half a dozen succeed. So my son, as the best of the best in Concord, would have succeeded, too, IF NOT FOR POLITICAL REASONS, namely BLAIR, BUSH and LIE KY playing gods to fuck me and my son. Who, through no fault of his, and still unknowing of the injustice and harm done to him, to this day suffers forever the stigma of not being good enough for OxBridge.

9g. As further indication of my son's abilities, by his second year exam in London School of Economics & Political Science, he had already won enough distinctions to qualify for First Class Honours, all distinction A1s except for 1 subject in First Year exam which the Paper Setter had incompetently set with too little time to complete the exam paper in full, so my son and many other students had insufficient time to finish the questions, in my son's case, about 2 Questions, otherwise this solitary blemish of a non-distinction should have been a distinction, too, making every single subject taken a distinction in both Years [LSE does not moderate the students' results so the grievous error remains].

9h. My son does not talk much to me, since the 15 year victimisation, outcasting and social ostracism of me means I could not work and so seem useless while my wife goes to work every day to bring home a good salary and buys him his computers while I do nothing. Even get arrested, which is a shame to him. But in a casual remark, he mentioned to me that a former classmate of his in Concord was studying in Cambridge and his results were worse than my son's. So, more proof my son was denied a place in OxBridge for political reasons.

9i. You can deny all you want but the Truth is clear. You are all politicians and all spin and all damage control mode now. But please don't ever say my son was not good enough for OxBridge. Or that Edexcel exam board did not reduce his English and Chinese grades from A to B for politiical reasons to fuck me and my son.

10. And what did I do to deserve all this unending deliberate govt-fomented hatred, from the most powerful govts in the world against the most helpless 24/7 watched man? Just 100% truthful emails like this one. I only started this emailing in the last few years. Before that, I did nothing, could do nothing. It was so one-sided for the first decade that I had no way to fight back and so unending and totally enveloping surrounding me 24/7 at home and everywhere I went, including malls and even overseas holidays, that I contemplated suicide. Then, I thought that if I was prepared to die, why not take them with me? And so, I emailed. And they prosecuted and persecuted even harder, including like this deep, vicious scratch of my wife's brand new car. All for some emailings. Do not believe them when they pretend to be the victims! They started all this and still refuse to stop. From Day 1, they knew they were committing crimes, innumerable crimes, many times daily, so they took care to spin and spin. Pretending to be the victim is just one of their pathetic spins, which, by having his agents act out, they convince THEM I am the one at fault. Spin, politicians do little else.

--
RH: MY ACQUAINTANCE, MR DAVID DUCLOS, A FORMER POLICE INSPECTOR, AND HIS LAWYER FRIEND, EYEWITNESSED LEE KUAN YEW RIGGING THE 1997 CHENG SAN GRC ELECTION. READ MORE AT MY BLOG ENTITLED "I CAME, I SAW, I SOLVED IT" :

http://i-came-i-saw-i-solved-it.blogspot.com/

[ALSO AT THE ABOVE BLOG, LIE KUAN YEW's LIES, CORRUPTION, WRONGFUL JAILING, TORTURE AND BEATING TO DEATH OF INNOCENT POLITICAL PRISONERS LIKE MR CHAN HOCK HUA]

READ ALSO MARTYN SEE's INTERVIEW WITH ME AT:

http://singaporerebel.blogspot.com/

ALSO AT:

http://i-came-i-saw-i-wrote-it.blogspot.com/2007/03/filmmaker-martyn-see-interviews-robert.html

FOR QUICK, IRREVERENT REASONS WHY LIE KY DESERVES A NOBEL:

http://i-came-i-saw-i-solved-it.blogspot.com/search/label/Not%20nominated%20for%20a%20Nobel%20so%20LIE%20KY%20gives%20himself%20many%20others

MY ARCHIVE OF WORKS AT:

http://i-came-i-saw-i-wrote-it.blogspot.com/
.